However, you will find that you can give a beautiful and aesthetic round shape to that area without those squatting routines.
Here’s how to train
– Warm up for 10 minutes before workout.
– You should do the program with the 7 exercises 3 times a week.
– Do not exercise for 2 days in a row – the muscles need to rest so they can rebuild and prepare for the next workout.
Basic deadlifts is considered to be one of the best types of workout for shaping your butt. In fact, them forces a lot of your muscles to work simultaneously.
How to do it:
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and evenly distribute weight on each foot.
- Hold a barbell or free weights in each hand and keep arms straight.
- Squeeze your butt muscles. Bend at your hips to lower your upper body.
- Push your butt back and keep your back flat.
- Your upper body should be almost parallel to the floor.
- At last, push through your heels to stand up straight.
Do 15 reps.