It is an single joint exercise that focuses on the gluteus muscles, also as your core to stabilize your body.
How to do it:
- Get down on your hands and knees with your palms flat on the mat, shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your back and neck straight and look forward.
- Keep your right knee at a 90-degree angle.
- Holding your knee bent, raise one leg out to the side until your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Keep your pelvis stable. Then lower the leg to the beginning position.
Do 15 reps on each side.